Water heaters come in a variety options, from traditional tank boilers to tankless gas or electric boilers. We provide repair, maintenance, and installation for both types.
If you are looking to replace or upgrade your unit, there are a few things to keep in mind when making the choice between tank or tankless.
TANK WATER HEATERS
Tank water boilers have a large capacity and can provide hot water to a number of sources at the same time. There are a few other benefits of a traditional water tank:
- Lower purchase price-point
- Simple to maintain
- Provides hot water even in power or gas outages
However, traditional water tanks can run out of water after prolonged use and take time to refill and heat the water back up.
TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
This type of water heater is much more compact and heats water on demand instead of storing and keeping large amounts of water hot.
They are usually wall-mounted and can be installed in a small spaces and a variety of locations. They are also:
- Energy-efficient, saving you money on energy bills – Only heats the water needed
- Environmentally-friendly – Uses energy to heat only the water being used in the moment
- Useful for continuous high-demand usage – Heats water as it’s being used as opposed to heating the water within a tank
If you are unsure of what option is best for you, give us a call and we can assess your needs, space, and budget and provide you with the information and options to help you make a decision that’s right for you.