Learn About Your Options
Did you know the average lifespan of a home air conditioner is 12-15 years? If your unit is approaching or has exceeded this time frame, you are likely considering a new HVAC system.
Learn how we can help you save with our rebates and special offers.
Your AC is a huge investment and we understand that making the right decisions today are crucial to your long-term home comfort.
Here are some of our incentives:
- Buy a new air conditioning & heating system and receive a $1000 VISA gift card.*
- Up to $1200 in instant rebates when trading in your old clunker.*
- Free duct cleaning & sanitization with new system installation ($900 value).*
*Cannot be combined with other offers. Offer expires 12/31/2021. Call for more details.
To protect you from surprise breakdowns and costly repairs, we provide a comprehensive maintenance package backed up by both parts & labor warranties.
- 10 year parts & labor warranty on all new systems ($950 value)
Vanderford Select Maintenance Plan:
- TWO (2) visits per year to complete a total makeover renewal of your system to factory fresh conditions (21 point inspection). This provides the ultimate peace of mind that your comfort system is in tip-top shape, any day of the year.
- VIP scheduling – You will receive VIP front-of-the-line service.
- Full one-year warranty on parts and labor for Vanderford Select Members which means real peace of mind. Non-members receive a standard 30-day warranty on parts & labor.
- Lifetime no overtime – In the event, a true emergency occurs and you need us for repairs at some odd hour of the night, and you own a Vandorford Select Maintenance Membership you always pay DISCOUNTED RATES. Members enjoy the elite status, so they never pay overtime rates.
- 20% discount on all repairs – You will receive our LOWEST rate always, which is 20% savings by maintaining a Vanderford Select Maintenance Membership.
WHAT SIZE AIR CONDITIONER DO I NEED?
Choosing the right size air conditioner for your home can be stressful. There are many factors about your home that directly affect the performance, efficiency, and cost of an air conditioning system.
An A/C that is too small can actually leave your home feeling clammy and uncomfortable, while a unit that is too large will cycle on and off frequently, wasting energy and costing you more on monthly bills.
Don’t worry though; our certified technicians can help guide you through the process to find the best A/C size for your needs.
HOW WE DETERMINE THE RIGHT SIZE AIR CONDITIONER FOR YOUR NEEDS
At Vanderford Air we know that every home is different, and every home has different cooling and heating needs. That is why we run a customized heat load calculation to determine proper sizing to keep you comfortable!
- Age of Home
- Number of Windows
- Room Sizes
- Average Climate
- Building Insulation
Based on these factors and more, our experienced team of cooling technicians can determine the perfect size air conditioner for your home.
WHY CHOOSE A HIGH-EFFICIENCY AIR CONDITIONER?
When we talk about a systems “efficiency” we’re talking about the amount of energy it uses. The more energy a system uses, the less efficient it becomes.
An air conditioner with a high-efficiency rating will use less energy to cool down your home, leaving your monthly costs low and your comfort level high.
Find out what size air conditioner you need by contacting our licensed and certified team of technicians.